Future

Future

Friday, August 15, 2014

Short story about our history.

I fell in love with the most wonderful woman a while a go. We haven't knewn each other for years, but still we know that this one will last long, forever. Well, I can't say forever because anything can happen, but if it's about us, forever.

It didn't take long us to move in together and start living. We shared and still do everything and it's easy to be together. I knew from the start that we will grow old together. She is few years younger then me and we both share a hard history. Both of us had had hard times and it's good to just be with someone who understands you without words.

Few months back we talked about starting our own family. I was shocked for a while about the idea of me being a mother. But after many conversations we decided that we are ready to take a new turn in our lives. After the decision had been made things started moving on much faster than I was expecting. Maybe a bit too fast for me.

 We didn't want to start our journey with all that medical help and care, but to  do it the old fashion way. Lucky for us we had help with the donating and from someone we trust. I have heard that for some people finding the right donator with right health is hard and very difficult. We didn't have this problem. And even before I realized it, we had already checked the ovulation time and agreed the days to meet this guy, friend of ours.

I have always been the "guy" in our relationship so we didn't even talk about me expecting the baby. That would have been grazy idea. Even my friends laughed about that idea. And Julia, my girlfriend, wanted to be the who is pregnant. That's fine by me, I am always better with helping, not the one going through the things.
Now I am lucky to inform you guys, in the same text though, that we are luckily expecting our baby to be born during February, next year. I have been so greatful that we managed it the first time, cause mentally it has been really stressful to wait and see how things turns out. Now we are happu about our future, our new event :)


No comments:

Post a Comment