Future

Future

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Shiny Monring!

I started to write this blog for people who find themselves in the same situation then we are. I don't have much to tell about the hospital stuff and how much things costs and all that, but I'm ready to tell all about the pregnancy and our life. How things turn out right.

I didn't have time to inform you everything that has happened since the day we knew about the pregnancy. In this post I try to update our life. A lot has hapened and I really don't know where to start. I think I will start with the little better news :)

From the last ultrasound we were informed about twins. TWINS!! We are going to have twins! So great, so big news for us. I wasn't expecting these king of news but when we heard the babies heartbeats my own heart just melted. I haven't ever heard something so beautiful in my life and I have to say that all my fears just dissappeared.

But on 9th of August, we had a terrible day. Julia, my girlfriend, had been throwing up all day. Already now she has had a lot of morning sickness and headaches. She couldn't eat at all that day. And already few days before that were pretty much the same. She has been crying so much and all the hormones are just running around. It was almost midnight. I was out with some friends (she didn't want me to stay at home watching her on saturday night so I went out) During the evening she was able to leave the house with her friend to get something to eat. But that night stopped when she threw up on the floor. I wasn't informed about it before the midnight. She called me, panicing, crying and I couldn't understand a word she said.

I left home running, luckily I wasn't that far, and carried her to the car (she couldn't walk by herlsef anymore) and drove to the hospital. Those were the longest hours of my life. The doctors didn't let me in to her room and told me to go home and get some sleep.BUT NOTHING SERIOUS THANK GOD! It's just going to be a hard pregnancy for us, for Julia. Fysically and mentally.

Today she got back home, tired and pale but smiling. She felt good to be home and I was so relieved that everything was okay.We had a very relaxing day at home. Some cooking, a movie, bubble bath and sleeping!


No comments:

Post a Comment